RE/MAX Alliance Colorado Real Estate
Meet Sheri Brown
Denver-Boulder REALTOR® specializing in residential real estate, relocation and first time home buyers.
Sheri Brown moved to Boulder from Southern California in 1982 and might as well be a native. She raised her two daughters, owned and managed businesses, headed up the PTO, served as president of her HOA, managed club teams, and is now living with her husband in Broomfield after merging their two families together in 2008. Sheri was born with an innate affection for homes, loving every aspect of them, from design and decor to location. Add that to her 35 plus years of business and sales management and you get an agent that really knows what she is doing. She puts her clients first, makes sure she understands their wants and needs; then assists both sellers and buyers to reach their ultimate goals.
Professional Qualifications & Designations
Personal Quick Facts
- Originally from California, I have lived in the Boulder area since 1982. I have personal knowledge of the neighborhoods, schools and businesses in the region and can help guide a buyer to locations that fit their needs and lifestyle.
- I developed strong marketing and financial analysis skills through my past experience running my own small service businesses. I use these skills daily in buying and selling homes.
- As an experienced designer, I can offer a unique perspective when looking for that perfect home that fits your lifestyle and can also put together a professional package when it's time to sell.
- Certified Real Estate Divorce Specialist: Couples going through a divorce are experiencing one of the most stressful times in their lives. I have been trained in the real estate and tax aspects of divorce to better serve my clients going through this difficult life transition.
- My family is a mini-Brady Bunch! I have two amazing daughters that I raised in Boulder. My husband, Ron, has two terrific son's that grew up in Broomfield. We brought the families together in 2008, and our only disappointment was that "Alice" never showed up.
- Formerly, I Managed and Designed at Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma and Crate & Barrel.
- I oversaw Rocky Mountain Records through 1998 and was Co-Owner of the Video Station until 2008.
- I love to travel to New Orleans to spend time with my oldest daughter.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
"Sheri is the best! As first time buyers, we didn't really have a clue what we were getting into or even what type of home we wanted. Sheri guided us through the process and ended up finding us a place we love! Her patience and enthusiasm helped us get through the grind of countless showings and her knowledge of homes, neighborhoods, and the market made us confident in the decisions we were making. She was also very responsive with us, other agents, and our mortgage broker so that our offer was chosen despite other offers for more money."
View Additional Testimonials