RE/MAX Alliance Colorado Real Estate
Meet Lydia Creasey
Denver-Boulder REALTOR® specializing in upsizing, downsizing, relocation, first time home buyers, foreclosures, investment properties and short sales.
Lydia Varela Creasey is a Colorado native, who grew up in Fort Collins then moved to the Boulder/Denver area in 1997. Lydia has always been a high achiever. While attending CU Boulder she held down a job and found time to coach youth team sports. Now, while running one of the top RE/MAX Alliance sales teams she raises her 4 children, teaches fitness classes, contributes to the community and her clients still feel like they are her top priority. Since joining RE/MAX in 2005, she has proven herself time and time again as a force to be reckoned with in Colorado's booming real estate market. Starting her own "Team" in 2015, she creates an environment where integrity, knowledge, and a true sense of client appreciation is key. Her desire to achieve her clients’ goals is at the forefront of all that she does; while making the process as seamless as possible.
Professional Qualifications & Designations
- RE/MAX Executive Club, 100% Club, Platinum Club & Chairman's Club: Awards given in recognition of outstanding sales production.
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE): One of the top designation courses in real estate taught nationally by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute. Focus on professional negotiation and business building training.
- Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE): Thorough understanding of complex issues in today’s real estate industry and knowledge of foreclosure avoidance options available to homeowners. Trained to provide solutions, specifically short sales, for homeowners facing market hardships.
Personal Quick Facts
- Grew up in Fort Collins and moved to Boulder/Denver area in 1997.
- Graduate of the University of Colorado Boulder.
- Live in Arvada where we are raising our four children.
- I have a passion for interior design.
- I love being with my family, the outdoors and fitness.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
"My husband and I have used Lydia twice in the past five years when buying and selling properties. Lyida is extremely knowledgable, but also very personable. We would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for a real estate agent and will most definitely use her again in the future."
View Additional Testimonials